HUB lecture: Employment and career in a post-pandemic society
A lecture by academician, prof. dr. Refik Šećibović, entitled “Employment and career in a post-pandemic society”.
According to prof. dr. Šećibović, the reasons why he decided on this topic are the following:
- the terrible outflow of young people from our region encouraged him to reopen the topic of the relationship between knowledge and the labor market
- jobs are threatened in several places
- uncertainty of systems and science
- a large number of alternatives and communication
- employers in withdrawal, the state is reconsidering its capabilities, and more.
You could follow the two-hour lecture live via Facebook Homework HUB, all those who were not able to attend the lecture can do so via the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5v6a-OoILw